In addition to the colloquium, there will be two thematic workshops on Saturday April 5, 2014.
- Understanding Possession
Main organisers: Bert Le Bruyn (Utrecht University) and Erik Schoorlemmer (Leiden University).
Invited speakers: Chris Barker (New York University) and Kilu von Prince (ZAS Berlin).
- Phonological Specification and Interface Interpretation
Organisers: Bert Botma (Leiden University), Andrew Nevins (University College London) and Marc van Oostendorp (Leiden University & Meertens Institute).
Invited speakers: Paula Fikkert (Radboud University Nijmegen), John Harris (University College London) and Bert Vaux (University of Cambridge).
- First call & opening of the submissions: June 15, 2013
- Second call: September 15, 2013
- Third call: November 15, 2013
- Abstract submission deadline: December 1, 2013
- Notification of acceptance: January 31, 2014
- Workshops: April 5, 2014