- STEP 1: Log in to EasyChair
- STEP 2: Correct conference – correct role – correct e-mail address
- STEP 3: Reply to your review requests
- STEP 4: Submit your review(s)
- Further questions
STEP 1: Log in to EasyChair
- Go to www.easychair.org and click “Click here to log in” in the upper right corner.
- Sign in with your existing credentials, or click “sign up for an account” to create a new account.
STEP 2: Correct conference – correct role – correct e-mail address
- The top banner of the screen tells you which conference you are logged in for, and in which role.
- If you see a different conference here than “GLOW 37”, go to the tab “EasyChair”, select “My conferences”, and select GLOW 37.
- If you see a different role here than “subreviewer”, go to the tab “GLOW 37″, select “Change role”, and change it to “subreviewer”.
- If you cannot select the “GLOW37” conference, the “subreviewer” role, or if you do not see any review requests in step 3 below, the reason for this may be that you have two different e-mail addresses, one used for logging in to Easychair, and one for sending you the review request. If you think this may be the case, check your e-mail address by going to the tab “EasyChair”, then select “My account”. If you only see one e-mail address, add the other one as an alternate.
STEP 3: Reply to your review requests
- When you click on the tab “Review requests”, you get an overview of all the abstracts you have been invited to review (click the screenshot to enlarge):
- Click on the abstract number in the first column to access the abstract.
- On the next page you get the option of downloading the abstract (“Download submission”) or answering the review invitation (“Answer request”):
- Select “Answer request”. You arrive at the following page (click the screenshot to enlarge):
- Indicate whether you can review the abstract or not, and click “Select and/or Send Message”.
- Important: uncheck the ‘Send Mail’ option (if you don’t, and you leave the message body empty, you will get an error message).
- Before proceeding any further with the actual review, please repeat the procedure described in this step for the other review requests you have been assigned.
- If you have replied to all you review requests, you can proceed to step 4.
STEP 4: submit your review(s)
- Log in to EasyChair (see step 1)
- Go to the abstract you want to submit a review for (see step 3) and click on “Submit review” (click the screenshot to enlarge):
- The next page contains a form where you must provide an overall evaluation for the abstract and indicate how confident you are in your judgment (click the screenshot to enlarge):
- You will also be asked to provide some detailed comments for the author and will have the option of sending confidential remarks to the conference organizers.
- When ready, click “Submit review” at the bottom of the page (click the screenshot to enlarge):
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
The GLOW 37 organizers